Tony Temple Trading as Pattern Print Driveways understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. I respect and value the privacy of all of our clients and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with my obligations and your rights under the law.
- Information About [Us] OR [Me]
Pattern Print Driveways.
71 Vicarage Road
- What Does This Notice Cover?
This Privacy Information explains how I use your personal data: how it is collected, how it is held, and how it is processed. It also explains your rights under the law relating to your personal data.
- What is Personal Data?
Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’.
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
The personal data that I use is set out in Part 5, below.
- What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which I will always work to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data. This Privacy Notice should tell you everything you need to know, but you can always contact [us] OR [me] to find out more or to ask any questions using the details in Part 11.
- The right to access the personal data.
- The right to have your personal data rectified.
- The right to be forgotten.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
- What Personal Data Do You Collect?
I may collect some or all of the following personal data:
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Payment information; invoices / receipts.
- Driveway information (preference, dimensions etc.).
- Technical Data – IP address, Logged by security
- Website Usage (via google analytics)
- Reviews of our service – on Google, Facebook (this data is controlled by Facebook and Google)
- How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, I must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data may be used for one of the following purposes:
- Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email and post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
- Pattern Print Driveways use analytics track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
- Pattern Print Driveways use IP addresses, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is monitored by our web designer and not shared with any other third
The lawful basis for holding this would be contractual and by consent for Analytics based data.
- How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
I will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- Contract details are kept for period of two years;
- Invoice payments / receipt kept for 7yrs in accordance with UK Tax Laws..
- Analytics Data is held for 2 years.
- How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
I will only store or transfer your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.
The security of your personal data is essential to us, and to protect your data, I take a number of important measures, including the following:
- Email server / Device – using password protection upto date software.
- Paperwork kept in locked cupboard
- Do You Share My Personal Data?
I will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to the exception as stated below and for performance on this contract.
In some limited circumstances, I may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if I are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
For performance of this contract I will need to provide your personal data to the following:
- My Web designer may have access to IP addresses via the Security software and hosting account. To help ensure the security and smooth running of the website .
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, I will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
- How Can I Access My Personal Data?
If you want to know what personal data I have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”.
All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses as stated in this Notice.
There is not normally any charge for a subject access request.
I will respond to your subject access request within one month of receiving it.
- How Do I Contact You?
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details (for the attention of Tony Temple / Pattern Print Driveways):
Email address: email@example.com.
Telephone number: 01920 463 810.
71 Vicarage Road